- Father Jerome Vereb, C.P. has published “Because he was a German!”: Cardinal Bea and the Origins of Roman Catholic Engagement in the Ecumenical Movement (Wm. B. Eerdmans, Publishing, 2006).
- From February 15-22, Father Rob spent time in Honduras with members of the Passionist Development Office. His job was to document the ministry outreach at San Benito Clinic in Tegucigalpa and the work of the Passionist Volunteers International in the Talanga region which includes the AIDS hospice of Casa Pasionista.
- On February 28, Father Rob spoke on Knights of Columbus founder Father Michael McGivney at Knights of Columbus, Patapsco Council 1960 at Catonsville, Maryland. The topic was “What if Father McGivney was your pastor?”
- Father Rob has written a booklet entitled Healing the Contemporary Five Wounds of St. Joseph’s Monastery Parish, Irvington, Maryland: A Parish in the Passionist Tradition. It explains the social outreach of the parish and will be distributed to the public in March 2007.
- Sandra Conlin and her husband, Joseph Puzzo, donated $500 to preserve past Passionist records and tapes in a new digital format. There was also a $1,000 donation from a great-grandson of Father Fidelis Kent Stone, C.P. [1840-1921].