- Some of the historical material which has arrived at the archives includes:
- administrative files from the office of the provincial, South River, NJ
- a photo album on the life of Father Paul Ubinger, C.P. which was a gift of his niece Betty S. Fallert
- a photo album of circa 1900 Passionist photo portraits from Fr. John W. Markell of East McKeesport, PA
- approximately ten boxes of documentation on Brother Damian Carroll, C.P. This includes the editorial correspondence of the Brothers Newsletter
- Requests for information from the Passionist Historical Archives average one a day. Requests include those from the administrative offices of the Passionists, individual Passionists, people doing geneological research on relatives, and those involved in historical research, and others interested in The Sign Magazine
- On July 21, 2003 Fr. Rob Carbonneau, C.P. conducted an interview with Fr. Tom Berry, C.P. This television quality two and one half hour interview was conducted at the TV studios of Elon University in Elon, NC. The topic of the interview was Fr. Berry’s relationship with the Passionist Congregation. Details were worked out with Professor Andrew J. Angyal, Professor of English at Elon U. He is writing a biography of Fr. Berry.
- Mr. Tim O’Brien, Director of the Community of Passionist Partners, Chicago, IL, came to do research on the Passionist Mission Fulfillment program.