- Dove in the Cleft: The Life of Mother Mary Crucified of Jesus, C.P., the First Passionist Nun 1713-1787. Jericho, New York: Exposition Press, 1971.
- The Hours of the Passion. Bruce Publishing, Milwaukee, WI, 1956.
- Plaints of the Passion, The: Meditations on the Reproaches of the Good Friday Liturgy. Bruce Publishing, Milwaukee, WI, 1958.
- Priestly Spirituality According to the Doctrine of St. Paul of the Cross . [dissertation] Pontificia Facultas Theologica Institutum Spiritualitis Teresianum, Rome, 1975.
- St. Gabriel Passionist: A Youthful Gospel Portrait Italy. L'ecco di S. Gabriele, 1985.
- St. Paul of the Cross: A Source/Workbook for Paulacrucian Studies. New Rochelle, N.Y.: Don Bosco Publications, 1983.
- The Servant of God Mother M. Angeline Teresa, O. Carm: Daughter of Carmel-Mother to the Aged. Petersham, Massachusetts: St. Bede's Publications, 1989.
- Shepherd of the Second Spring: The Life of Blessed Dominic Barberi, C.P.. St. Anthony Guild, Paterson, NJ, 1968.
- Spiritualita Sacerdotale Secondo La Doctrine di S. Paolo Della Croce. Fonti Vive, Rome, 1975.
- "Retreat Programs For Public High School Students" Proceedings of the Tenth National and Third Inter-American Congress of the Confraternity of Christian Doctrine. [Buffalo, New York. September 26-30, 1956. Published by St. Anthony Guild Press. Franciscan Monastery, New Jersey.] pp. 233-236.